Scaling & Root Planing
Scaling & Root Planing in South Ogden and Kaysville, UT
What Happens When You Have Gum Disease?
How Is the Procedure Performed?
Scaling and Root Planing Benefits
Scaling and root planing offers several benefits:
- The procedure is minimally invasive and non-surgical.
- With your teeth rid of tartar buildup, the irritation and inflammation of your gums are eased.
- New bacterial growth is prevented.
- Gum disease is stopped in its tracks. Moreover, without gum disease, your mouth is healthier, and your teeth can remain intact.
- You may even feel a boost of confidence.
If you have been diagnosed with gum disease, or are experiencing symptoms, contact Cassity & Legacy Implants and Periodontics at South Ogden: 385-626-0977 or Kaysville: 385-439-0101 to find out if scaling and root planing is right for you.